Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Global Economic crash dream

Here is a dream that goes to the global economic crash that is coming... 


My Lucid Dream Visit to Hell; Big Plans for Earth

Unread postby ASUPERSQUIRREL » Sun May 11, 2014 8:28 am
I went through a very relaxing hypnosis session that was supposed to give me beautiful and loving lucid dreams, so of course, my dream sent me straight to Hell :lol: 

Dream 3: Hell - A Lucid dream

I dreamed I started following this man who was alive yet he had been summoned to a meeting in Hell. The bankers, leaders, and many of those who run most of the world worked with Hell and got orders from Hell, in exchange for power and wealth on earth. They could physically enter Hell to meet directly with demons. The man was low level but he had skills and knowledge the evil people and Hell wanted for a specific task. He was forced to come here under threat that his family will be killed; forced to sell out, as it were. I wanted to know what his mission was, even he didn’t know. He wore a business suit and hat straight out of the 1950’s. He wore a heavy worn out coat over top, with a scarf and all his clothing was very worn out. He had a brief case with him which seemed to be just for appearances only. He appeared to be a weak looking man with blonde hair and round little glasses. He looked maybe mid-30’s. 

We entered an office building on the very outer edge of Hell’s territory. It was a very tall black smooth and shining glass building. We walked down a hall and got on an elevator. I could tell by the floors listed that this building was 47 stories. We got out and we entered a large open area that reminded of a grand mall or hotel. It had white floors, marble columns, and people walking around in white clothing. There were offices everywhere filled with demons actually interacting electronically with Wall Street, and communicating in real time over the internet with human business partners to make sure the humans serving Hell got the success they wanted in life, so they would continue to serve Hell’s long range plans to rule the earth. This area was beautiful and had white light like sunlight lighting the place. The workers out walking around on the floor looked like nice humans were all very kind and soft spoken, as if angelic. I asked one of these workers if they knew Hell’s mission for the man was. She didn’t know. I realized the people not in the offices and were out on the floor were empty shells and were not people at all; it as if they were puppets. I lost track of the man I was following. Hell was filled with fear and evil plans. Something big was going to go down on earth soon, and this very ordinary weak man will carry it out. I believe with all financial transactions and business deals I was seeing in Hell, that this deal or mission might be one of creating a major global financial crisis that could usher something in like a global dictatorship or the mark of the beast in order to buy or sell, but that is my speculation.


by Gus Who » Mon May 12, 2014 6:52 am
Rocky, not a bad speculation . But then why did you throw this into Luc-i-c :infinity: form and not into My-stic? As even the title suggest a more prophetic outlook to sing your blues. Image


by ASUPERSQUIRREL » Mon May 12, 2014 11:29 am
I was aware of the fact I was dreaming, so that makes it a lucid dream...so it belongs in the Lucid Dreams sections. I wouldn't have asked the questions if I wasn't lucid.



by Gus Who » Mon May 12, 2014 4:54 pm
Oh, though you clearly see it being prophetic. This goes to the collapse of the global economy. You said the building has 47 floors, what floor did you get off on?



Unread postby ASUPERSQUIRREL » Tue May 13, 2014 3:10 am
I believe it was the 43rd floor.


Unread postby ASUPERSQUIRREL » Tue May 13, 2014 7:43 am
I know now what the dream mostly likely means: 
I believe with all financial transactions and business deals I was seeing in Hell, that this deal or mission might be one of creating a major global financial crisis that could usher something in like a global dictatorship or the mark of the beast in order to buy or sell, but that is my speculation. The hollow people are the servants of the New World Order, and the man with the hat and glasses on represents America's economy itself, that was once robust back in the 1950's but completely worn out, and American families threatened to be eliminated all together through deliberate destruction of the family through social engineering. The New World Order will lie to the Americans saying that if they take the mark of the beast, there families will not be harmed!



Unread postby ASUPERSQUIRREL » Tue May 13, 2014 8:02 am
I want to add that in my dreams the number of floors usually correspond with a unit of time. We got off on the 43rd or 44th floor, so this could be 43 or 44 days. 1950 represents a time when the American economy was robust, but about 30 years later, the first of really bad recession began, especially with the Savings and Loan Crisis ( seehttps://www.google.com/#q=1980+financia ... afe=active) and now in 2000s, a similar financial crisis similar to the Savings and Loan is even worse, and getting worse and more corrupt. There have been a rash of high powered bank executives being killed, with 32 bankers and counting, and more to come. There were also a number of sudden banker 'suicides' just prior to the 1929 stock crash. (https://www.google.com/#q=banker+death&safe=active) and they are confirmed murders of bankers as well. This could indicate that a group of financial criminals are killing those who know too much. What do they know and will anybody come forward and reveal what they know?


by Gus Who » Tue May 13, 2014 3:44 pm
Well, my :2cents: would agree in some part with you on the 1950's ... but it would go to a period of time when "true value and character" could be seen in dressing up, before a lot of people put on monkey suits and acted like a real monkey A$$.. As that style was cool... But now days these people are out of touch and are just pan handling as they pretty much sold out America, and the global market / or themselves as they grab the cash... in which a financial crisis is on it's way, as this takes you all the way up to 43/44 goes up to the top buck (President) ... as both Bush and Obama Administrations have pretty much destroyed this Currency and made a pact with the devil, as they put us in this hell hole, so if you want to take a peek at the current time and size of the hole to the devil you owe, as he pays his Nazi-Americans to collect
[Hide] Spoiler:
Hell hole... Look it growing bigger and it's sucking everyone in to this time period 


The guy that your following knows about this collapse, and is summons in as a kind of go between this Heaven and Hell ... I pretty sure the guy is going to try to lead his people out... (That is why your following this guy) 

As a banker myself here, I have to try to keep track of my .02¢... But yeah, there is probably going to have to be a line of credit that has to be established with countries... 
Though I am not sure of the details yet, this one man is going to have those 1950...ish guidelines that you don't find in this century. As no one can buy there way to heaven. (hence them being in the red with the verse... Matthew 19:23) 

Then Jesus said to his disciples, 
"Truly I tell you, it is hard for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of heaven.




by ASUPERSQUIRREL » Wed May 14, 2014 7:15 am
Thank you very much for your perspective, I appreciate it! As a banker yourself, when do you expect something like this to come about?

by Gus Who » Wed May 14, 2014 12:23 pm
At the same time everything else happen, as it part of this end time period. ... so soon as there is so much corruption... 
As I have stated, that your dreams seem to be in kind of an alinement with some of the ones I have foreseen. The governments of the world are in a state of collapse due to how easily the speed of communication and truth comes out, as they can not get away as easily with crimes committed by there core governments. 

... as people like Snowden or the Butler for the Pope, give up secrets that their government or religious body... do not want out... 

as everyone has certain "Inalienable rights" for my own personal example, (because I have stated things that others may seem as odd :whoa: due to Visions or Dreams) my right to be a parent has been stripped from me, by whom I say was a bunch of corrupt local law enforcement people as you describe in this dream ... I call it Nazi-America 

Though if I were to get a jury, and actual tell the "TRUTH" as my prospective, given that dreams have informed me somewhat of such Hell that awaits everyone in this situation. As my Robin Hood dreams have lead me down a path to file Federal lawsuits against the US Government, under the RICO ACT back in 2012...

Since I have spoken out from the very beginning, I was placed on a list in which I am considered a vexatious litigant way back when this all started and before I filed any lawsuits, as I was a defendant. So to them I am seen as crazy. But in those documents, I have address key points that the government clearly knew about and dismissed. The Major point being that banks are "Guaranteed" under FDIC to pay back all deposited that the banks stole under their so-called "overlimit/ overdraft protection policy" as I claim that the government and the banks were in "Cahoots" against the poor people as not to pay them back the "guaranteed" amount under FDIC, but to settle out with a couple high priced lawyers, who they claim as the legal represented for such poor. 

Of coarse they will deny that they were not informed, but everyone should know the law at this level, and though I did not have money to mail out a copy to the "many" plaintiffs and defendants, I did file a motions in that case that they should be informed by law to such Intrinsic property rights that my suit carried as...

Robin Hood, Sui Juris
Citizen of Free Realm
and Federal Witness [sis]
Email: 
i800overthrowkingrules@yahoo.com

... in which I intended to get back approximately $500 for every plaintiff who has ever been charged such a fee.

No comments:

Post a Comment