Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Confirmed ... Through soccer dream

Last night I dreamt .... That confirmed to me that there well be no truce in the Middle East (Gaza) as I  interpt the dream... (Though they get to the table... but at the last minute something happens to stop this ...)



Gaza Soccer /team

Unread postby Gus Who » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:27 pm



Background: I was praying about Gaza...

I was young again in this dream... and I was sweet talked into being a leader with my my team or side/ soccer pals (I take) ... Though there was a problem and for me to get my side into playing ball in some sort of higher league, I had to give blood... A nurse pops in to take the blood :nurse: (which I never like to give, due to the shot & pain that always follows) ...as I was nervous and just about to give it... That's when a goalie friend on my side jumps on the nurse :nurse:head like she was a ball ... as I felt like I was being used... as I was promised that our side would be treated fairly if I signed/gave blood..

I woke up... 

Thinking that the truce is off and they just wanted blood or tried to trick me into signing something.

No comments:

Post a Comment