Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Gus WAT ... ARITHMETIC CODE 2 Higher Light

For the purpose of keeping my secret intelligence property "EQUATION" secret..

 I will not at this time disclose the entire "Gus WAT equation" or explain in detail to truth... but just to give a taste of the truth. In context with timing as a perspective of body and soul development...

To understand a "truth" one needs to understand a perspective in which it is presented in. With "Perspectives," factors are involved in which become intangible as human / spiritual error goes to misconception... or in other cases for tactical purposes. So all truth must be weighed with insight to a conception ... 

Gus WAT wrote:
Image in English - to put into a ball that we all can recognize as "truth" which is equal to (=)  :idea: "light"

Though if you want to know about Truth, "God" and the God particle as the Holy Spirit /or as the Well of Souls goes... then the place to start is with Gus WAT - ARITHMETIC codes adds up to this higher light coming out here for those who need a 

Genesis‬ ‭1‬:‭1-5‬ NIV wrote:In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters. And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. God called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day.

 As it is here that a foundation is created in which the Father placed  forth in layman terms to say... here is a blank field of play as the universe is void of all life (only spirit) ,  and only the concept starting to spin on the ball... so he kicked out "Light" Gus WAT - ALL ligh Image

Structure and principles in ARITHMETIC is the establishment of universal planes in which time plays a major factor in the development of structures ... So here we can deduct that light is the "God particle" that represents both realms as a plain between light and darkness and void of space and truth, to the knowledge of truth. 

As in this day and age, we are all taught how light works... https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eCVPhjHh57E&autoplay=1

as everything we see is light / truth ... even the Higgs boson particle confirms that it is a part of light... as they claim a "God Particle" title too. 

So every person everyone see is "Scientifically" a light source of truth and can be considered "spirit" as one is seeing a ghost (as in light form) 

okay I am still working on this document.. but I like to get this batty out before the World Seers ... as I time travel to the game ...   

Saturday, October 11, 2014


Batman wrote:See how you have to take what I post on my blog ... (Which I claim as part of my intelligence property under this field as Gus WAT :dusto: Truth) 
The Eagle wrote:This only shows you dont know anything about "the god particle" - you need to research it more and what it actually represents. The whole "god" bit is just a name a man has attached to a discovery that he made - it doesnt prove the existence of god, it doesnt say god=truth, or god=light, these are your additions. Why lie about it?? Do you think the people of this site wont know about "the god-particle"?

Again - we can simply say this is your "spiritual truth" not "actual truth"..........You set yourself up be labelled so.

Those that understand this ARITHMETIC to the point of 1 (god) truth at face value + 1 tale of light (spiritual) would make :2cents: with them. As both light and truth can bend in any direction. Only when you bend truth to far does it become a lie. So those that say, there is no such thing as "God" are lying because the don't get the light. 

As this light should make sense even to a dimwit if I were to point at an object and say ...Gus WAT :harhar::apple: This is an Apple. 

Now this :apple: can represent a logo, in which one can take a bite from and become like God, knowing Good and evil. (Which we as humans call TRUTH or Lies) So in this ARITHMETIC is a path in which one tries to gain Gus WAT :2cents: that ring the dingbat bell. :ecstatic: that makes the light go on :idea: 

If you become good at picking up coins you learn ARITHMETIC and become a wise owl and follow along, instead of a birdbrain that can not recognize "God" as Truth - God as Light... and turn into some sort of snake or book worm trying to disprove a book by saying it mention unicorns as in the land of reality. 

Though in reality many people come or are raised in different environments and they can claim there light came back through a source ... as to a belief (giving different perspective of truth) Hence teams (groups, religions, countries...) which all try to chase after such ball on this field Image

Light/Truth can be seen as "All things" ... It is only when you get into details that the devil jumps in. One has to recognize higher or lower planes of spirituality to understand this kind of ARITHMETIC. 

Though this ARITHMETIC goes to proof of... as each person has a design path and runs into problems along the way... and has to search for ways to move past such... Truth (as truth can be seen in both good and bad forms)

How about this for arithmetic - 1 I dont care what you call intellectual property - its nothing you havent posted on a public internet forum. Plus 2. Your arithmetic is awful - illogical drvel plus 3. Calling things truth that isnt based on logic is idiocy. Plus 4. Higher planes of spirituality is missing the point of spirituality.

This all equals of course you have no idea of what you are talking about - dressing it up may divert away from your deeply flawed, poorly though out beliefs.

I've shown you why you are in no position to claim what you do - because when you do you contradict yourself over and over.

IT IS YOU WHOM BOAST THAT YOU KNOW TRUTH, AND CAN SEE WHAT IS IN THE LIGHT... but I tell you that Intellectual property goes to higher degrees as it separates individuals and in a civilized society it is necessary to create structure in way to show arithmetic. One can not pick up on a Arithmetic code, unless one aware of such language/symbols being past in this field. 
People whom caliber have heard of the prophecies of this time and see the signs that are being sent by the light, such as the "Blood Moon" and can not see the world war coming well be blind to the "Truth" and must except their fate. Just like all those that did not listen to Noah. 
But those that can hear the dingbat bell going off and can get the light and see the Truth in this ARITHMETIC code and play ball well be able to see the "Element" and get the EQUATION. 

Eagle eyes is in denial of such truth can exist. As he confesses that we are not ghost/spirits in a shell that we call a body. As there are soul that can recognize other souls and "Truth."

And theres your error -"its necessary to create structure in a way to show arithmetic" - reality is - its simply not necessary. Your idiotic "arithmetic" isnt valid. That sentence shows your argument up - its "believe this then you will believe it" its a unicorn argument.
You bring noah into it? Lol thats in the old testament that you have already said that you dont recognise as truth - do you not even take note of what you say? Contradiction yet again. How many times.,... This again shows you have no clue about history and how religion works.
Heres the essential equations -
Your "arithmetic and light" = idiotic illogical contradictory drivel.
Or in simplified terms, when considering truth.
Logical belief>illogical belief.
Its clear you dont have the knowledge or understanding of yourself - let alone truth. Yet you want to convince others you are speaking truth - you're ridiculous.  :)
Batman wrote:Oh come on now Eagle eyes, you must of heard of know ah ...
For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. (‭Matthew‬ ‭24‬:‭38-39‬ NIV)

As you can watch truth play out. Clearly there has to be faith that leads to trust and that leads to truth for the players that know what side to play ball ImageSo Honestly, you play like your an anti-red moonshine Passover player. As it reads... 

[And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come. (‭Matthew‬ ‭24‬:‭14‬ NIV)/quote] as truth goes to the 2nd Acts in which 
The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the coming of the great and glorious day of the Lord. (‭Acts‬ ‭2‬:‭20‬ NIV)

Gus WAT  :dusto: Truth is coming
As I put my .02© On this!

The Eagle wrote:Ok lets talk flood story! The flood story points at a global event that did actually happen. In fact the earth floods regularly - its a natural occurance. Noah is just one of the flood stories from around the world. We can also discount some of the aspects from the story of noah. The earth didnt flood completely, all the animals werent in the ark, unless noah stopped off in australia and dropped a few. Then of course all races of mankind must of come from noah - perhaps he was an albino with a wife from every race of man...... Then if everyone died apart from noah there must if been some incest involved in order to populate the earth again - but this was against gods law...... However dna traces all mankind comes from black africans - is it 200,000 years ago? Not 11,000 years ago when the earth last flooded.

Now lets talk about god telling him to built the ark. Its been proven ancient civilzations knew the earths flood pattens. So again there is a simpler, more logical reason than "god telling him" - or even, how about some guy builds an a large ship, the earth floods - then the "god told him to build it" comes later..... Thats how religious texts work - remember its word of mouth for how many thousands of years?

If you dont understand how religion and religious texts, ancient texts and history works - stop trying to use it to prove your idiotic claims.

If you understood ARITHMETIC code here, you would of picked up the ball and stated something about the Flood that was coming, instead of the perspective of a text, that clearly "testifies" to the interaction between Noah and God. Do you real think flood was to argue that such a flood can not happen? 
Do you real think Jesus who had the ability to see this time period  :infinity: did not try to warn us about the signs that add up to a Gus WAT  :dusto: 

Though you may not believe that people get messages from the other realm about the future, the truth still remains that the majority of people in the world do believe is some sort of comunication between this realm and the projected path one so chooses in their conscious choice. Givin whatever bits come in... 

The point that your trying to argue is that no one should believe we are "spirits/ ghosts" that are in a body like the indivual software systems to a shell that we call a body. As I have stated in sociology terms that group truths/beliefs into numbers. Can we not agree to these broad numbers that define us as indivuals souls and the direction that we choose to take. (As is it not everyone right to choose, and not have any one "religion / non-religion (17%)" force a belief on another... 

I am all for being fair minded and wise, as I can articlate enough to prove to many dimwits that it is the  :2cents: that we take in that shapes our perspective, and that we are able to travel through time. That some of us are gifted with indivual abilities to do Gus WAT ... (Destiny as 'God" /TRUTH and the reality that follows is a reaction of this ARITHMETIC plane that we travel ... 

As clearly there are indivuals that have testified that they have done things base on spiritual messages (good or bad) depending on the character of the individual. As batman, my duty is to try to stay ahead of the jokers and riddles that creep into my bat sight ...  :creeping:

Look  :harhar: Unicorn language  :neer: 
But the truth still remains can ethos give spiritual minded souls déjà vu?

    Ah right so you want to put yourself above the idiots that believe what you claim - because you are a "see-er" - you must be one of gods special little guys eh? Wake up- no one buys it.

You are not being "fair minded" or "wise" you are being fake and ignorant.

"People testify that god spoke to them" so what? - how many times do you want to go over the same illogical approach - "people testify that god is not real". There we have evened it up. Lame lame lame lame lame. Now quote 80% as if it means sonething then I will remind you of the 69% that dont believe jesus' words but you claim its true DESPITE the majority rejecting it. You want to agree on tharbbroad number if 69% that reject what you have claimed as truth? So so Lame.

You are asking people to believe in something that has no logical foundation - but concentrate on the structure built on top of that - not the fact the original belief has no logical foundation. Thats your whole argument - its ridiculous! Open your eyes.

You have displayed poorly thought out arguments, poorly thought out beliefs but you call others dimwits? Please you dont know anything about spirituality or yourself, you just continue to show yourself up.

Yes, I do. So why do you do you want to take such a negative and dimwit view on Truth and Light in which you saying such testimony of the bible? I mean your just asking for Christian to make fun of your bird brain when you use such unicorn argument. What real does that have to do with the price of tea in China? 

I wonder what you would say about all those other religions/ beliefs. Because your real way out in the corn field with the scarecrow up some pole and can't get down. Now I agree that about 69% don't get the Trinity part of the Gus WAT equation as it well take the grasp of a child mind to believe in God as Truth and of Light. 

Just because you can not invision this light, does not mean it's not there. I mean how many years have you been swalking here about "religion" in general. Clearly you must of heard, Jesus say these words

Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. (‭Matthew‬ ‭10‬:‭32‬ NIV)

Do you deny such truth, or you can't see this light?

Your so sure of your position, that you don't see how low you well have sunk. Now if would of understood my position, you would of realized that you could be seen either as a dingbat (someone who is trying to figure out Gus WAT) or a dimwit (someone who takes a position against a higher ARITHMETIC that can be easily explain as an equation

Unread postby Gus Who » Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:30 am
The Eagle wrote:
So...... This gets worse -You agree with the 69% majority, but that doesnt matter but when its a majority stat in favour of your arguments - its proof!!

If you cant see how contradictory that is then you have no intregrity.

I deny what you claim as truth, "believe this even though there is no logical reason to believe its true, then there is logical reason to believe this other thing" - thats your argument. That approach doesnt lead to truth, you need structure from the ground up. You missed the foundations when building your structure.

I am sure of my position because there is structure and reason used, and I can explain why it is more logical than what you have offered, and the reasons why for your beliefs shouldnt be considered as valid. That goes for any person from any religion or no religion that tries to argue illogical drivel as truth.

In fact, i'll even help you out and I would say its possible that my beliefs could change - but not based on the illogical pap you post.

My question to you is - why? Why post such pap and argue when its shown to be so illogical? What do you hope to gain? Do you need to justify your beliefs or do you want recognition for being "special"?

You need to wake up and see the world how it is, not how you wished it would be.

Yes, I agree that 69% do not get this ARITHMETIC that adds up to a higher plane of "WHOOPIE" truth (seeviewtopic.php?f=2&t=135453 )

In fact I had a dream last night that gave me more insight to this ARITHMETIC as I got to pick a character actor to present this case on stage ... I choose "Robin Williams character" and he had to go up against "Jonathan Winters character" it was quite entertaining to see it play out as Robin was brilliant. 

...as it got into this improvisation that one could only dream about seeing! 
Though with this kind of ARITHMETIC, i can prove that the Gus WAT equation is correct and that everyone we'll be able to see like "WHOOPIE" on a higher plane. 

For the record, I call people dimwits or dingbats, and don't like to call people below "Dead" as in the dream I cited staring "Whoopie" - that dream title is "Being taught how to fly by Angel." It's not there fault they can't afford the :2cents: that I ask so little them to 4C as intellectual property.
Gus Who Like U

Being taught how to fly by an Angel

Unread postby raymond1234 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:18 am
I just woke up from a dream that I thought was interesting. 
I have forgotten parts of it already but it was a good one. 

I started dreaming about Malala something. She is the 17 year old girl from Pakistan that won the Nobel Peace Prize yesterday. I was sitting across from her in an open, public area; having a friendly conversation. She was smiling and happy. Someone else was there speaking with us. I have the impression that it was Whoopie Goldberg. Whoopie was saying something that was demeaning to Malala and I was trying to defend the young woman. I can count the number of times I have ever dreamed about someone famous and I don't think I have ever dreamed about two of them in one night. 

Somehow, I got up and walked away from the conversation and I entered a large building. I believe it had Romanesque architecture. 

The next thing I remember, I was standing on a large cloud or a tall structure. I was there with several other people. Someone was off to my left, another man. I think he was an Angel or some kind of Guardian. We were on the edge and looking down several thousand feet. 

I could see a city beneath me and thousands of people. My Guardian was trying to talk me into doing something. He told me not to be afraid, all I had to do was 'lift off' and have confidence in myself. I told him I was afraid of falling and I would feel more comfortable if I could see someone else do it first. Then I saw a woman 'lift off' and start 'floating' and flying around the area. 

I asked about the people beneath us and someone said that they did not know that 'they were dead yet'. I did not ask more questions about that statement. I was still hesitant, but I picked up one leg, like a pink flamingo and I started floating. I figured that if I fell that the fall would be painless even though I might be scared and panic. I wondered if Jesus or God were watching me. 

I threw my arms out to my side like a bird and began to fly. I could go up and down at will . I floated down and I saw a large mass of people sitting in what appeared to be a large theater or stadium. There must have been several hundred people in there and they were motionless, facing forward without any emotion or expressions on their faces. I was enjoying my new freedom of flying and I was in a frivolous mood. I flew down and smacked a woman on the head. She had sandy blonde hair down to her shoulder and I touched her head as I flew by. She never moved, nor did anyone else. 

I began to return to my Guide, slowly rising up. I could see him and the others on the 'cloud' above me, looking down towards me. My dreams are usually random and never related to higher consciousness, Heaven or Angels. I woke up feeling refreshed, like I had experienced something special. Even though it is 3 a.m.

Re: Being taught how to fly by an Angel

Unread postby Gus Who » Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:29 am
This is an OBE in which your picking up basic direction /tips to all this ARITHMETIC code.
I find many times that famos people are symbols we all recognize as ...
Whoopie Goldberg here is a looney tune "ghost interpreter" ... Everyone knows her as Oda Mae Brown, a charlatan medium who has actual psychic powers. 
As you may be aware of the "spiritual windtalkers" going around of the of that dingbat :ecstatic: bell prize that was in the air for "peace" this year... (:geek: a lot of Holy Ghost rollers :cabbagepatch: bet on the Pope and are now toasted! )

So she is probably trying to "Whoopie it up" on "The View" ...as in :harhar: (I started dreaming about Malala something)

For all those dead heads that you see in the world below... There just asleep to this kind of ARITHMETIC code as a "WHOOPIE (wind)Talker" is on a higher plane in this ARITHMETIC 
Note: See ARITHMETIC and gobble gobble to get some of the Turkey :eat: down in Spirtuality and Relgious Beliefs
Gus Who Like U

Gus WAT goes to the "GOD PARTICLE" = Ball 

by Gus Who » Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:40 pm
The Eagle wrote:
I dont care about your dreams - please note that. You dont understand what dreams are.

Wanna cut to it without any of the bollocks?

So..... You agree 69% of people - the majority disagree with it - but you still say its true. Now how is that different from me saying 80% doesnt matter. 

Arithmetic? Answer that.

So let's take these numbers as to symbol the Top 10 Most Popular Sporting beliefs in The World. Most popular” could mean “most watched,” “most played,” or “most revenue-generating” Sports. We will concentrate on the sports are most watched in the world. At the top of the list is  Image
1. Soccer at 31% 
2. Cricket is said to be the next one ...
3. 17 % don't play or say there's no ball ... to put spin on. 
4. Basketball ...
5. Field Hockey
6. Tennis
7. Volleyball
8. Table Tennis
9. Baseball
10. American football
And for the record.. 11. Rugby then 12. Golf

So the 69% that you want to look at would be the 2-10... Sports (groups) in which believe there # is at the top of the list in this (spiritual and Religious beliefs) 

So this ARITHMETIC goes to defining the equation and 1 truth that every player should see as the "ball." The Ball here is Gus WAT ~
Gus Who Like U

Thursday, October 9, 2014

In these times ...

I have been informed to watch out for "Korea" in this end time period... (Right before I was arrested in Cupertino for walking down the street... back in 2006 I believe) 

Since then I had several dreams concerning a war starting (nuke) ... Far East (hard to tell where exactly) 

North Korea leader Kim is... Troubling times coming

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Light = God Particle

Postby Batman » Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:14 pm
    FOR THE RECORD. LIGHT is the True "God Particle" that can carry time particles
Gus Who wrote:"spiritual truth"
Gus Who wrote:"actual truth
You are saying by differentiating - that your "spiritual truth" isnt "actual truth".

Spiritual truth is perspective, unless it comes to you and in that case "spiritual truth" is "actual truth" even though it contradicts what you say of others, because their "spiritual truth" isnt "actual truth" because......... Because it doesnt agree with your "spiritual truth". Its so lame.

Why differentiate truth? That right there is your error.

You still need to go a step further in your understanding of truth and how we as humans believe in truth. You are still stuck on trying to find a way that your subject matter of belief to be true whilst maintaining a way of discounting others belief when they do the same thing, use the same method as you.

You contradict yourself and back yourself into a corner

I am saying that in reality that we as humans form into teams/groups and that there are different truths... in which language is established... as this ARITHMETIC coded is language to a higher truths.

As a seer, I can say that there is an Equation coming that can prove this Gus WAT. ... as TRUTH = GOD 

Fortunately some truths can be explained as most truths go to perception. Here is a true story where I was a ding bat as I was building my house, it was a big house and I was in the framing stage of this house, and stopped to eat a meal with my 3 year old son. 

I took off my tool belt and set it across the room while my son and I ate. As we had finished, he wanted to help, so I asked him to go and pull the speed square out, and bring it to me... He could not find it, and I had to go over there and point it out to him.

He stated it was a "triangle" that he learned from BIG BIRD! 
I realized that I was a dingbat as the truth was it is a "triangle" 

But what is more important is understand truth in this ARITHMETIC, and look at the sign! As it is a code. 

Listen now, and take note - When you add on a word to "truth" to make a point, you have already lost your way. What you are doing is trying to justify something that is based on something else that shouldnt be considered truth - castles made of sand.

You calling it "arithmetic" to give it more validation doesnt work, what you are claiming is still illogical and very far of what you should consider truth.

You need to spend more time not on the subject matter of a belief, and more on what truth is and how we as humans can identify it.

Its good however you can show equal consideration and state atheists have "spiritual" truth just as you have. you fall down by claiming your spiritual truth is more true than the truth of others based on the method you have used. 

You are inconsistent in your methods of truth - so it shows you havent got truth. :)

Well considering that I am corresponding with someone who things the bible is unicorns stories in a dream sites Spirituality and Religious beliefs and given you a perspective of someone who has OBE experience... Let me point out the logic of not being able to see this ARITHMETIC. 

YOU CAN'T LEARN and you well be birdbrained or dimwitted into the wrong direction. So if you narrowed "actual truth" into a single particle that we should "Structure all life around" like a ball that we can call the "God Particle"
Image... Without it we can not play ball in this field... in your atheist views that truth is :harhar: Higgs boson where in any dingbat would say Gus WAT
[Hide] Spoiler:
"light" :idea: is the correct and actual Truth to this question of a "God Particle" as it equates to God = Light in this Trinity.

So now you have God = TRUTH LIGHT which goes to both spiritual and Actual Truths. Though it is mans Free will not to believe that sets God and Mankind apart. (2 different realms)

Monday, October 6, 2014

Oct. 8 - sign only

The October 8 - Blood Moon - is the sign that has to pass over before ... So things fall in the next calendar moon cycle. (Give a couple extra days...  )

 End of the world

Postby lora » Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:33 pm

I had a dream of ending the world. if I describe it so far my brother mother and me is at home and we get to know that soon be the end of the world by a storm and a flood. and theirs no way to survive So my brother started developing a ship or boat a kind of thing to for our survival, some 
how it was finished on time. And then began to rain. and then I started to packing things. last thing I sow was my brother checking the wind , checking things to get in to it. and the ground is almost flooded. 

two days back I had a dream of incoming storm and taking cover for it.

I need to find out whether these dreams tells about something that is going to happen in the future. and whether its good or bad.

Postby Gus Who » Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:32 pm
October 8 is a sign for a blood moon in which is foretold the "last sign" before war breaks out... (I had previously thought that it would start that day, but that is not the case, as it is more like a "red light" to stop and watch) 

Note: There are 4 blood moons in 2 year period. This one is the second one out of the 4. (I putting my :2cents: that this is the one that is the last sign... and soon after it will start on lunar tune time :neer: in the next full moon.)