Monday, October 6, 2014

Oct. 8 - sign only

The October 8 - Blood Moon - is the sign that has to pass over before ... So things fall in the next calendar moon cycle. (Give a couple extra days...  )


 End of the world

Postby lora » Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:33 pm

I had a dream of ending the world. if I describe it so far my brother mother and me is at home and we get to know that soon be the end of the world by a storm and a flood. and theirs no way to survive So my brother started developing a ship or boat a kind of thing to for our survival, some 
how it was finished on time. And then began to rain. and then I started to packing things. last thing I sow was my brother checking the wind , checking things to get in to it. and the ground is almost flooded. 

two days back I had a dream of incoming storm and taking cover for it.


I need to find out whether these dreams tells about something that is going to happen in the future. and whether its good or bad.




Postby Gus Who » Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:32 pm
October 8 is a sign for a blood moon in which is foretold the "last sign" before war breaks out... (I had previously thought that it would start that day, but that is not the case, as it is more like a "red light" to stop and watch) 

Note: There are 4 blood moons in 2 year period. This one is the second one out of the 4. (I putting my :2cents: that this is the one that is the last sign... and soon after it will start on lunar tune time :neer: in the next full moon.)

No comments:

Post a Comment