Thursday, September 4, 2014

TITLE THIS

Let's see if anyone now can Title this dream vision?

Beyond

Unread postby Gus Whoc 18, 2013 9:00 am


I was looking over a road (highway) and I saw a gas tanker drive by with one oversized tank ...
Image
On the side of the tank it read, "BEYOND"

Skip to.. Next scene... 2 of these huge tanks in the middle of the road on the ground... (In the dream, I was thinking these tanks might explode.) 

A spiritual guide pops in ... :halo: 
As we talk about what was/is happening.... other people start to pop in and look on...

The Spiritual guide tells everyone who looks on,

"Please Title this Vision"


Unread postby Naba-Daba-Doo! » Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:47 pm
very cryptic message from Gazoo... just His way of saying... "TANKS" :rofl:


Unread postby aussie_musician » Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:01 pm
beyond .. hmmm .. 

where was the tanker going ?? 

maybe you need to get "beyond" something .. that is .. whatever the tanker represents ..
Life Is Butter Dream ..

Acts 2 verse 17 ..

1 Kings 19 verse 12



Unread postby Gus Who » Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:28 pm
The road look like a desert area ... I was thinking the tankers symbol was oil countries.... Though it could be me storing up gas :rofl: 

I am trying to tune into the upcoming "event" (s) as a seer. Though I would think this has to be about Middle East. So...
Now after thinking about this, it might be about going "Beyond" oil / gas as the driving force as "Energy". As so many other ways to make things move. 

Though in the dream, I was thinking they might explode... But they seemed to just sit there :? ( like having a gas station and no cars) I can see the governments might want to tax more on gas to keep the prices high. 

Fred- "Beyond" the tanks, is the welcome :whistling: 

I have to ponder over this a couple days and see what pops up in the news to see if it's something that I should look:infinity: as a seer beyond.


Unread postby Naba-Daba-Doo! » Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:12 pm
tanks a lot... 
but this is the season to go shopping for a reason... maybe at... Bed Bath and Beyond

I Thessalonians 5:18 – In everything give tanks
for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

so WAT you want with these tankers of extra virgin lamp oil :whoa:

gimme oil in my lamp
keep me burnin, burnin, burnin
gimme oil in my lamp i pray :whistling: 

but this may be all about catching the Buzz (News)
"To infinity and Beyond".... Buzz Lightyear :wave:

Unread postby Gus Who » Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:36 am
... Well, I went back to the same place almost... as I went "beyond" in dream form... I was inside the veil looking out as if inside the tanks (kind of felt like looking through water - as a ghost - no one could see me- but I could see the hill where I had was... Like looking back, and saying I must of been veiwing from there..) 

I then turn around and tried to see deeper (or go Beyond) ... But it was going into the corn feild in the "Field of Dreams" movie... I ghost into it and woke up

So, I dinking that this might not be a place more than a message ... As I have been fixated on the prophesies of others in this time zone to help me "pen point" the WATt ... :idea: 

... As this correlates with and goes "Beyond" the "45" day period by Danny Boy that I have been "Eventing" about ... And my window of 2012 ... (Nov 3 - Dec.18) 

Now looking beyond Buzz Lightyear :infinity: ... I don't like the fact that "winter" is approaching, and take off goes down the..... Red mat 24:20 line ... "Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath." 

... As I do believe we're in that time zone... So as a seer (as we claim to pick up some insight... ) I do have to at least draw the readers attention to think Beyond



Unread postby Gus Who » Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:34 am
:infinity: I pretty sure a reader could come up with a "Title" to this now that we can see "BEYOND" that time period.

No comments:

Post a Comment