Friday, May 29, 2015

Soccer news...

To all my soccer/ football buddies.. I am not sure what to make of this, as the U.S. Government is not in any position to be pointing fingers out who gets paid out... as this appears to be about stopping Russia from hosting the World Cup... (as they must of known all this way back when... )
    But since I do care about the sport... I will look into this!

- The only thing The U.S. Government has at this time is a briefcase called a football - lol

Despite the broad nature of the charges, the case itself arrived at the Justice Department as something of a surprise. The four-year F.B.I. investigation grew out of an unrelated inquiry into aspects of Russian organized crime by the Eurasian Joint Organized Crime Task Force in the F.B.I.’s New York office, according to people with knowledge of the case’s origins. Authorities soon realized the potential scope of an investigation into the sporting world’s most powerful, secretive organization.



Putin on FIFI / US ...

No comments:

Post a Comment