Saturday, March 1, 2014

Putin cats invation dream

I THOUGHT I CHECK TO SEE ... IF I SAW THIS "INVASION" coming
No one is real sure who these armed people are that are coming into  the U-cage


Image
I TAWT I TAW PUTIN TATS 

raymond1234 wrote:
Gus Who wrote:I had an invasion dream also this morning ... 
It had to do with Russia and some other force


I saw this recently.........


http://www.crystalinks.com/irlmaier.html

:eat: hmmm.. I recently tawt i saw Putin cats in Ukraine ... :wideeye: 

:drumming: calling all loony tune friends... :neer: the Puddy cats R in U-Cranial :dummy"


_____________________


INVASION

Unread postby jaime » Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:23 am


The dream last night was located in some big city. I was inside an older building in a computer lab. There was a lot of people working there on the computers, but it didn't seem like a typical office. All of a sudden someone said to be prepared because they are coming. Everyone started to run around in a panic. Then on the video surveillance I noticed a bunch of people walking down the street in black (like in military form). Looking a bit closer they had black masks, black suits, boots, and huge guns. I grabbed my son and screamed "THEY'RE HERE"!! I went to a storage room, locked my son and myself in, and grabbed a gun. I heard them come in and was afraid, but more for my son then myself. I even said "I hope we don't run out of ammo." My son was grabbing onto my shirt and I told him he had to let go so I could defend us...

________________
Re: INVASION

Unread postby Gus Who » Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:44 am
I had an invasion dream also this morning ... 
It had to do with Russia and some other force



Hmmm.... I have to try to remember how this invasion played out... I thought I joted some notes down somewhere ... Kind of old news to me... As I recall the dream... We will see a slow low to the ground force sweep across the nation ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment