Friday, January 16, 2015

MARLEY

This dream is about the ghost of CHARLIE ... 

Probably wanting me to see if this is part of the 20,000 league under the sea.


Marley

Unread postby Gus Who » Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:50 am

I had a intense dream this morning in which I found myself in a state of mind that had me as a young man hanging around a "dream woman" in which we knew each other for a while as real close friends... and we were getting deeper... but- 

Dream skips.. I am being asked to play another role... :? "Marley" 

I had no clue of Marley role ... I was told he was a no show ... I kind of thought of the "Ghost" of Marley ... I did not want to take a role that I did not know the character


Unread postby aussie_musician » Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:42 pm 
but ...  :lol: 

there's always a "but" ..

what happend in the skipped part ??

do you mean Bob Marley ??

do you know the woman from the dream ??

Unread postby Gus Who » Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:52 pm 
Yes- The woman from the dream would of been my ideal dream girl...
In this dream ... We kissed ... and I felt like I melted in to her lips... (Though we were both young in the dream)

During the skip,... I felt like if I was an actor backstage or something and was just sitting around waiting for others as people around me wanted to play this "Marley" ...

I was not even sure of the "Marley" character in the dream and kind of thought of the "Ghost" ... Did not think of Bob Marley until I googled the word to see if it meant anything ...

Update

Unread postby Batman » Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:50 pm 
After pondering over this and praying on it ... as I went to sleep -
I woke up in the middle of the night to get the scoop  :icecream:
That Marley was CHARLIE ... and the Dream Girl was in France named Paris ... as I felt spiritually connected with this over the days prior ... and also kind of disconnected as "CHARLIE Brown" character is an "Aaugh" ...


viewtopic.php?f=15&t=112429&start=400#p657327


I thinking that it wants me to go/look in depth with this situation... as I saw it as a problem that could of been dealt with... Prior

Re: Marley

Unread postby Batman » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:49 am 
aussie_musician wrote:eh  :?:

I am picking up this new Ghost "Marley Hebo" if you dug into the "Hari-Kiri"" of how it transformed ... 

This quote is from Wiki
Hara-Kiri editions, subtitled "Journal bête et méchant" ("Stupid and vicious magazine"), were constantly aiming at established powers, be they political parties or institutions like the Church or the State. In 1961 and 1966 the monthly magazine was temporarily banned by the French government.

Hara-Kiri Hebdo becomes Charlie Hebdo

In November 1970, following the death of Charles de Gaulle at his home in Colombey-les-Deux-Églises, the weekly Hara-Kiri Hebdo bore the headline « Bal tragique à Colombey : 1 mort » (Eng: "Tragic ball in Colombey: 1 death").

The choice of the title refers to a tragedy of the same month: a fire at a discothèque where 146 people were killed. The chosen title was somehow downplaying the gravity of de Gaulle’s demise, by suggesting a comparison with a tragedy which had just earlier resulted in the loss of many more people. The government felt this editorial choice was an offence of lèse-majesté against the deceased President. As a result, the magazine was immediately and permanently banned from sale to minors and publicity by the minister of the interior Raymond Marcellin.

Charlie Hebdo was started immediately afterwards. Charlie in the title refers to General de Gaulle (said Georges Wolinski); but it was the name of another magazine from Éditions du Square Charlie Mensuel, named after the character Charlie Brownfrom Charles M. Schulz's Peanuts.


Now do you get the eh - AAUGH ... 
Gus Who wrote:AAUGH...

Image


... or Doo I have to sing :whistling: Eee-Iii- Eee- Iii- Ohhhhh! for you to see that even the ghost of Marley has the Pope making a  :dusto: jab at comical relief by Mother Mary to play LuCy with the football off the  :harhar: + (tee ...s :toothless: )

Marley ghost is kind of floating around someplace and this dream is wanting me to put some English on the football...

No comments:

Post a Comment