Tuesday, August 11, 2015

A world depression dream

If you want to make some easy money- play the markets to go down!

Unread postby Batman » Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:23 am 
I just work up from a dream as I watch mostly middle class to poor people fall into the void of debt by corrupt system of judges, no one could afford proper counsel and could not argue against
Unread postby Scorpio1 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:40 pm 
Good piece here on it. I was shown the same thing a few nights ago by a recently deceased person about the future: the image of a train with dynamite tied to the tracks a short distance ahead, then a further short distance ahead, another set of dynamite. When the first event happens, people will say, 'Oh, that, that happens sometimes, we can fix that.' But then soon after will be a second event, and that will be the 'Wham' one. Your $20 will overnight be worth 20c, or whatever. 

Batman wrote:I have been following that train for a while now.. I have some of the details .. On Feb. 17 I had a dream in which I was lead to watch the ball (volley ball/ money ball .. This summer) and it was coming from Asia markets .. 
Now China stock market is tanking and the government is propping it up by the U.S. Cash reserve it had collected.. it's pumping a lot of fuel for the fire .. Look for this all to come down around summers end.. called "FALL"!

Well I won't be surprised. It's like the Chinese, Korean and the Japanese seems to have this mentality to be always on top while the others should stay below. Korea isn't whole (North and South Korea), the Japanese invaded a lot in WW II and now China's gonna be one of the primary reason for the upcoming WW III. As for the market in Asia- let them. I want to see where this is going.
Unread postby Batman » Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:41 am 
Well as numbers go the U.S. Is out in front, followed by China and then Japan as one can see economies and the inequitable distribution of income is present at the global level where the nominal gross domestic product (GDP) of the top ten economies adds up to 65 percent of the world’s economy, and the top 15 economies add up to 75 percent. The remaining 172 countries constitute only 25 percent of the world’s economy.

So everyone with half a brain can see that there is going to be a major restructuring that happens.

Unread postby Gus Who » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:55 pm 
Here is how China is hitting back...
When China suddenly cut the value of its currency Tuesday, investors everywhere were caught off guard.
http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/ ... -heres-how

Unread postby Scorpio1 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:00 pm 
I don't understand what they're playing at, there, but then I don't understand high finance ...... I have trouble just managing my own money!

I had a short dream recently where I was looking at some Chinese people, middle-aged businessmen types, and boy, did they look angry. They were all shouting and enraged at something

No comments:

Post a Comment