Saturday, October 10, 2015

TURKEY - Dark Matter

This reminds me of a dream I had called "DARK MATTER" posted below...
http://dreammoods.com/dreamforum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=120577&hilit=Turkey#p578098


Unread postPosted on » Mon May 27, 2013 7:56 am

I find myself in this underground cave type setting... ( :infinity: i take camera view) as people are working on "Top Secret" project(s) ... There is a Futuristic control panel behind plexiglass room, as some sort of "Torpedo looking thing is being worked on as this is all done by machines / with white coat nurds types  :geek: running around the machines ... They fill the "Torpedo" with Dark Matter ( :lol: yeah, it's dark smoke!) ... But I see it as a "shadow" as can sense it's "mass" ... as they all get behind the plexiglass and fire the torpedo out the cave... 

I then get an image in my mind of it coming out of this cave under the ocean at super high speed like playing a 3D pin ball machine game at night with the lights out in all the world, and when the ball hits a country it lights up the entire country  :wideeye: ... as images of about a dozen countries pop up in my minds eye, my mind rattles off the first country that lights up ... like typing out  :computer: ... Names...  :dummy" T U R K E Y " is spelled out in a shadow "Dark Matter" way ... as it rises behind the glow of the countries flickering lights ... I could see the Dark Matter getting bigger like a shadow growing darker... 

I then find myself asking the group of people who are next to me.. "What happen when this Dark Matter (Not sure) comes back or traced back? ... as I was thinking it would engulf the entire world

No comments:

Post a Comment