Friday, October 30, 2015

Wanting my opinion in the AQUA ...

I had sent in secret documents in 1999 or 2000 that had the Federal government asking about ... as I had predicting that the U.S. would lose this World War ... if they don't get any help from beyond ... 
As I see that Obama is sending in "navy seals" (most likely) today... 
I had dreamt this last night and posted ... 


Unread postby Batman » Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:54 am

I was in my childhood home... Nobody knew I was there... but the phone rings, the help picks it up... and they ask for me by name ... the help says, someone is calling for you  :whoa: as no one knows where I am ... 

I answer the phone, and the man voice asked me, "what I meant when I put out the phrase, "The Aqua is coming?" ... (I think the guy said he was calling from across the country as this coin phrase just hit) 
I thought to myself about this code I sent out a long time ago... I don't recall what I said to him ... but I woke up soon after this thought

No comments:

Post a Comment