Sunday, March 10, 2013

My # 1 pick for for an Nuclear Bomb to Drop!

Next big war zone alert ... (At least until things settle down )
Edit: 3/26: 

North Korea says ready for combat as sanctions tighten

SEOUL (Reuters) - North Korea repeated threats on Tuesday to target U.S. military bases as Washington and its allies tightened economic sanctions against the isolated country by targetingPyongyang's main foreign exchange bank with new measures.... Some of this stuff is BS.. But I still say Seoul is going to be hit, it's just a matter of time. The US government will be blamed, because it put North Korea into a no win situation. As this headline by China / Russia ... 

In Moscow, new Chinese leader Xi warns against meddling


Divorce, death and atom bombs

UNREAD_POSTby Mko1107 on Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:06 am

I have started having chronic nightmares it seems.

Two nights ago I had a nightmare about my husband divorcing me. All I remember from that one is sitting in an office signing papers and I kept thinking that I have to change back to my maiden name. I felt horribly sad and devastated.
(Just a weird side note) I went to work the next day in my waking life, and as I got off my bus a lady handed me a card that said something like "do you need a divorce lawyer?" 

Last night I had 2 nightmares. In the first one my dad died. I don't know how or why but I remember feeling regretful about the last time I saw him.

Then I woke up, went back to sleep and had this dream. 
I work as a daycare teacher and in the dream I was working, however we had to have the children at a different location. This place happened to be one of the last places I worked. We had them outside for some reason but we couldn't keep track if them and it stressed me out. I saw one running after a ball and I chased her calling her name. She didnt answer. I chased her to where my old classroom was however it had changed into someone's house. It was dark and a young man was there with 2 topless females. Suddenly the dream changed. I was now in another new area on vacation with my family. I was walking down the street to where I was staying and I saw a dog panicking. His owner wouldn't let him in the house. I took him with me but my dad wouldn't let me keep him inside. I remember saying "what if something bad really does happen out there though?" There were rumors of end of the world scenarios goin on in the dream. At any rate I let the dog out. Then I heard a clicking noise and looked out the window. I saw a flash of light and then a big growing cloud of smoke. I went to wake up my mom and se didn't believe me at first. I looked out the window again and I saw the smoke getting closer. I was scared of the smoke and left in a car on my own. I drove away from the smoke then I heard 3 more clicks and flashes of light ahead of me. My windshield cracked and I began driving into the smoke. then i woke up. 

Interpretations please! I'm preactically scared to go back to sleep
.



Maybe this is about church matters. Clicking noise could go to sparks as black smoke rising in the Vatican, and atom bomb hitting the soul
Image


They all turned to ash

UNREAD_POSTby Tiff on Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:51 am

I dreamt that I had reached my goal weight of 122 and I looked fabulous. It was a bright summer day and weirdly, Jake Gyllenhaal was my boyfriend. We went to his house and I feel asleep. I woke up and went outside, topless might I add, and he was smoking with some woman I knew liked him, like that. They were standing on the front porch underneath the light. Jake tackled me and I asked him what time it was, he said it was "1 am." and I reminded him not to let me sleep all day. Then we were trecking through Oregon and we ended up in Seoul, OR (Does not exist) and there was this hispanic woman imparticular who wanted Jake for herself, I looked at her and sensed she was a werewolf. Her whole family had this plan to get rid of me and when Jake realized he ran to our room at the motel we were staying at the whole family was there. I revealed to Jake that I was also a werewolf. Then this white-yet clear energy passed through everyone and the hispanic woman and her clan turned into a grey ash, and then Jake just looked at me and took my hand.

What was strange was that during the dream I had left Seoul and while traveling back I knew 2 things: That Jake was going to leave with this woman or stay with me.

Though concerned I did not feel anxious.



Post to story below

Technically, this is a state of war, and now if the US / south continues on this path...

The US/south is going to draw North Korea into a corner where the crazy guy has to fire a nuke, and the US can not respond and think it is sane. Stop proving this military buildup when nukes are involved. Soldiers and people are not meant to be ponds in Nuclear war only targets.

I would urge anyone in Seoul to get out until March 12- 22, in fact there was a dream about this happening ... I can't post links here, sorry.


North Korean bombast and war games? Seoul residents take it in stride

South Koreans appeared more focused on protesting the new president and chatting about K-Pop than the prospect of imminent attack from North Korea.

Over this weekend in Seoul, one could hardly imagine that Armageddon might be hovering around the corner.
In crowded cafes and coffee shops, headlines blaring North Korea’s latest rhetorical twist and turns, and news programs of people interviewing one another, are largely ignored. K-Pop and quiz shows, serial dramas and sports remain the top fare on TV. Asked if anything fateful or serious might be happening, people are likely to wonder why the question.
“All is normal here,” says a middle-aged Korean woman. “We don’t know about all that” – “that” being talk by commentators and headline writers, fueled by statements from Pyongyang, of a North Korean invasion, artillery and missile strikes, a nuclear attack, a "Second Korean War."


North Korea cuts off hotline with South Korea

SEOUL (Reuters) - North Korea has cut off a Red Cross hotline with South Korea as it escalates its war of words against Seoul and Washington in response to a military drill in the South and U.N. sanctions imposed for its recent nuclear test.
The North had threatened to cut off the hotline on March 11 if the United States and South Korea did not abandon their joint military exercise.
The Red Cross hotline is used to communicate between Seoul and Pyongyang which do not have diplomatic relations.
"We called at 9 a.m. and there was no response," a government official from South Korea said. The line is tested each day.
Pyongyang has also threatened to cut off a hotline with U.N. forces in South Korea, at the border "truce village" of Pammunjom.
Tensions on the Korean peninsula have risen since the North conducted a third nuclear test on February 12, prompting new U.N. sanctions.
South Korea and U.S. forces are conducting large-scale military drills until the end of April, while the North is also gearing up for a massive state-wide military exercise.
North Korea has accused the United States of using the military drills in South Korea as a launch pad for a nuclear war and has threatened to scrap the armistice with Washington that ended hostilities in the 1950-53 Korean War.
The North has threatened a nuclear strike on the United States, but such a threat has been dismissed as rhetoric by analysts, as the North does not have the military capacity to reach the United States.
The North is viewed as more likely to stage some kind of attack along a disputed sea border, if it does anything at all, rather than risk a war with South Korea and the United States, which it would lose, according to most military assessments.
(Reporting by Ju-min Park; Editing by Michael Perry)

No comments:

Post a Comment