Monday, May 5, 2014

Mom 99 B-day party- dream

Background needed: Obviously, I was thinking of my mother before I went to sleep, as she was born 99 years ago today, and had past away years ago. As I wanted to pop in and wish her a happy B-day... (as I do have some abilities to do such thing) and do what every she wants to do...
    While she was living here, she was a school teacher for 2nd and 3rd graders in Redwood City, Calif.

Dream-
So I show up unannounced out of the blue... everyone appears in ghost form, as she is doing what she does... it's Monday and she is with a whole bunch of ghosts around her as if  it's a working holiday (party atmosphere at work) ... as I ask her what she wants me to do...

She ask me to play a game with the kids that she just made up called "Simon says" tag game ... It's a game where one ghost is chosen to play Simon, and Simon goes around and has to touch other ghosts and they become a "tagged Simon" and have to go around touching other ghosts... until everyone is tagged or out runs these ghosts.

The first game there where boundaries, like it was played inside a classroom with a group of 50 spirits. Simon was chosen to be a man about 30, and he wanted to tag me first. I could move like I was a child again, as I was very quick and played this game well, and could easily out run most other children... But here I did not feel like running around... So I let him tag me after a couple minutes of running...

A lot more ghost saw this game and wanted to play, so we took it outside the boundaries... and all the ghosts saw how this game is played... and since they know my mother, they want to tag me first... Well... as we played this game it got really big ...

Ghosts started swirling around in groups and so I had to run to the dark side of the universe... Like a light streaking out from the center of the party zone


No comments:

Post a Comment