Thursday, December 4, 2014

20,000 leagues to C


The SQUID is coming up!

Postby Gus Who » Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:00 am
I was in my Sub floating around ... looking out the portal  :infinity: at all the fish and other Subs and this underwater world... 

When all of a sudden I see HUGE arm Leg (about 15' dia.) ... Legs SQUID like things coming up from beneath the dark floor..
as it starts grabbing things... 

I think...  :o oh no! It's 20,000 leagues under the C Image 

I had to go batty out..  :neer: (wake UP!)

Like I converted 20,000 leagues under the .... to ... 20,000 leagues that want to get ... a Wii sub

;) probably all those soccer moms  :rofl: as the legs had little  :o  :yawn:  :oops:  :?:  :whyme:  :cheesy: circles things
_____________________________________________


Postby Batman » Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:22 pm 
Oh... I get all these Squid legs coming out in the dark ....  :creeping:  :creeping:  :creeping:  :creeping:  :creeping:  :creeping:  :creeping:  :creeping: 

A bunch of kid protesting

_____________________________________________

Postby Gus Who » Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:45 am 
Image

:drumming: Yeah ... Form a band and MARCH on...  :creeping:  :creeping:  :creeping: To the End!
The tentacles of made up of looney tunes  :neer: 

It's 20,000 leagues  :whistling: 

You know this is how things go down! TGIF

No comments:

Post a Comment