Sunday, May 8, 2016

Frank "Blog in"

Oh... This is part of a precursor MESSAGE ... to the U.S. FRACKING GOVERNMENT ... that refuses to listen ...  

… as a prophetic dreamer I recently dreamt this… 

I heard a mans voice say this to me

"A Man does not blow his wad wearing another man's pants"
(This line reminds me of what my dad would say ... as he was a straight shooter, his name was Frank)

I then get a sky camera view of a bus traveling along a highway ... as I get images of many people and a community (like the 2006 movie 'We are Marshall' ) as mostly kids are going or coming from a big title game and everyone is in tow ( a procession of cars, parents, community based) ... as it travels over a raised (4' high) highway bridge style road over swamp land in broad daylight… I get images of these are our kids, our community... as I now see a distance side (ground) camera shot from across the swamp ... as if in a crowd of people watching this bus come into town… and the bus skids off the road and into the swamp and sinks... 

in this crowd everyone is shocked... and is watching to see if anyone from the bus is going to come up from the swamp (muddy water) … as seconds past to minutes … I wonder why nobody moves, as I can sense confusion ... as where do you even jump in ??? ... as all the onlookers start to gather round (as no one is quite sure where the bus is at the bottom of the swamp ... as 15- 20 minutes pass... and no one wants to get dirty! 

about this time, I see myself pulling up in a car, like my kid is in the bus ... Hop .. Skip... Dash ... over whatever log, rock or clump of mud to a spot that I see..  :infinity: and about to jump in... Stop and tell the crowd...

That's when I wake up ... and … BLOG IN!

Hear! Hear! Hear! (Like REaD HERE now and jump in and save lives if you want to be a Who v. ... as this plays out)  Ok - this is most likely about how the FBI does not see where to jump in... as I reported the phony numbers being posted for earthquakes in Oklahoma … as anyone can see that last year earthquakes numbers vs current numbers are unreal. 


Oklahoma, United States has had: (M1.5 or greater)


  • 5 earthquakes today
  • 27 earthquakes in the past 7 days
  • 102 earthquakes in the past month
  • 3,186 earthquakes in the past year
In 2015 there was about 5,800 earthquakes (according too a Sierra Club Lawsuit filed in the U.S. District Court for Western District of Oklahoma. 

Does anyone really believe they stopped 75% of the earthquakes ???

Edit in /On  4/11 (1 am) • after learning Oklahoma Thunders beat SA Spurs and take 3-2 lead...
This Earthquake that I've been blogging about will probably take place during the Golden state Warriors vs Oklahoma Thunders Conference Finals Series in the coming weeks. I am not sure of the time schedule these two teams play yet... as it has not yet been set

No comments:

Post a Comment