Sunday, May 1, 2016

MAYDAY 4 apple stock

I had this dream a while back and it now playing out... I am predicting Apple stock is going to fall...

Unread postby Gus Who » Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:36 pm

A couple days ago I was looking at my ex-sister in law who works at Apple Computers  :apple: (she is in management) ... She looked a little under the weather ... She then turned a little more thinner and pale ...  :drool: as she was sick ... She then came to me at this point.. 
She kept on sniffing glue -  :whoa: while she was talking to me.. 

I see that Apple Stock has lost over 6% yesterday ... and down 20% from it's high.. (At the time of dream  :apple: @ $115 - now  :apple: @ $105


_____________________

Unread postby Gus Who » Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:17 pm

:whistling: hmm... I saw/ talked to my ex- sister in-law... Friday, April 29 (I had not seen her last year, as I was out of state) ... asked her about Apple Stock ... as its on a downward slide... @ $93.74 (as I watched it slowly clime up to 112 (April 13) ...) in the last two week ...

It kind of reminded me of this dream ... as I was with my brother glueing PVC pipe for his pool... So yes.. I pretty sure Apple stock is about to tank. I'll have to post when it hits bottom! (As my ex-sister-in-law we'll probably have to get in touch ... according to the dream)



No comments:

Post a Comment