Thursday, June 2, 2016

Gus Who, et al vs U.S. Government, et al


I went to file this lawsuit today... but got a flat tire on the way... So I well file it tomorrow ...
(Kind of wierd, like the spirit said , 'hold your horse's"... with a card sound in the spokes of a kids bike...) as I was kind of racing to fight the clock... (Left to file at 3:00 pm)

I'll post the lawsuit ... and as soon as I recieve a case number ... so anyone can join in on either side ...
But everyone should understand this Government has been notified and allows atomic bombs (in magnitudes)  to go off ... and it should come to no surprise that a Mega Quake / H- bomb goes off and...     must hold this Government responsible for 'Creating this Fault...

... as I AM... D-
--               R
-             A
-          W
-         I
-      N
-   G
... a ... L--- IN...E

4-all .... 2¢ (if you get my ZenZe)




No comments:

Post a Comment