Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Congress dream

I had this dream this morning telling me that Congress was going to drag it's paws (dog) as it get's scared ...

I named this dream after the song.

A dog named Boo

Postby Batman » Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:35 am


        I find myself in public with my dream girlfriend (cat woman / M.P) it's the 2nd time I seen her in a dream... 
There seems to be a lot of chit chat going on ... But I am only interested in her, and were talking ... as there is tons of people around ... and we walked up these steep steeps to a BIG HOUSE ... (Public Building) ... as these steps get narrower and a little steeper as you go up that I notice with my batty sight (they appear normal to everyone else) warped in my mind :neer: 

We are at the top looking back ... and she calls her dog ... it's about 3/4 of the way up...

With my batty sight...
it's tired of climbing the steps as its dragging its hind legs and though it only about 1/4 to 1/3 the size of the step (2" to 3" inches) ... The steps are warping into a little taller and narrower treads... as it climbs ... 

... and I am joking with her about the size of "her dog" ... Like she picked this dog out, and I agreed as a boyfriend would ... Knowing that the little guy would be a little shadow ... I could foresee that it would not be able to make it all the way up...
... I admit I was admiring her Beauty and paying attention to her words ... Did not see the dog nor the warped steps until the end of the dream... as I kind of went batty ... as I realized I was in Washington DC ... I think at Congress (House) .. I woke up. :neer:

No comments:

Post a Comment