Monday, September 2, 2013

pushing for war / news / dreams

   The leadership in this country is pushing the button for war...

Obama Starts Lobbying Blitz for Support of Strike on Syria ...

Dreams are starting to come in relating to this...

America at war

Unread postby Starseed » Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:09 am

hello there,

due to the latest developments regarding the syria conflict i have only this to say ( as seen in a dream)

When the people of nations are united, seated highly above 
they will wave their wands to achieve something never seen before.
this action will make the american plane crash...
we will all need to run


kind of drastic dream it was, hope it stays a dream....


Re: America at war
Unread postby Gus Who » Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:02 pm
Something are already written, and dreams come in good and bad form.
We will all see it play out in the coming days to weeks ...
Take it as a warning dream ... as the stage is set.
Though Israel will get the brunt of ... WAT is foretold

It is a prophetic dream.



weirdly symbolic dream?!

Unread postby loopyloo » Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:26 pm


hi ,hoping someone can help ,I had a weird dream and as I woke from it ,I felt compelled to tell it :/

sooo.....

I (dont know if I am me or not ) am in a busy/bustling city ( I felt I knew where I was but in waking life I dont know the city )
I am with a small group of people(5 maybe) ,they feel like friends although in waking life I dont know them
From behind the tall buildings/skyscrapers in the distance ,rises a large griffins head ,could have been an eagle but at the time the word griffin popped in my head as I saw it ,it was not alive or lifelike but like a drawing or paper cut out,. 
Above the things head is a large crown, the crown is a dot to dot outline made from lights or stars.
As this thing rose ,a pillar of smoke rose below it then the smoke spread out into our direction.
We jump into a car ,other people around seem to be doing the same 
We are trying to block the air vents and seal up the car ,we are scared.
As the smoke passes by ,white lumps fall from the sky ,like half formed snowballs .someone says they are birds but they dont look like them to me .

Then I awoke ,able to recall the short dream in vivid detail and with an overwhelming urge to retell it 

I have tried Google images to find a picture of what i saw and the nearest I can get is either the SAAB car badge (although in my dream ,it was facing to the right )or the Amateur herald society
:/



Unread postby Gus Who » Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:23 am
Kind of looks like a dragon/eagle (Saab image) ...
Dream goes to fire in the sky ...
Most likely about the war that is coming 

I call the snow "SNOWGLOBE" as it spreads around the world... They are tweeters like in the matrix numbers that fall on a screen :computer: and you want to see them as chicks ... Chirping 

Other people are having dreams that relate to the news of this war






No comments:

Post a Comment