Sunday, April 27, 2014

Dream


THIS DREAM, I take goes to the invasion... as I take they have to be "shot at" before they can fire back...


 Russia invasion ?? Suicide mission?

Unread postby Gus Who » Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:10 am


My view was like an onlooker from up high ... as I saw a huge military ship out at sea, as on patrol and I had the ability to read the mindset of the captain... as he did not want to invade the land... Like it was going to be a "suicide mission" knowing that no good comes is landing ... but yet he can not stand by idle ... as this ship goes back and forth knowing that they might if things "happen" ... which they must of, as I could hear him pray ... for help.. as he decide to go in ...

As I see the ship hit the land and a whole bunch of army ants get off and spread out... as my view was from far away and people look like little bugs packed all together Image

I did not see any blood shed ... but know that everyone has guns... as it came more a police action.

No comments:

Post a Comment