Sunday, April 13, 2014

Russian Iran secret deal

This one goes to a secret deal ...  war materal and a pact ...


A ship, an exchange of prisoners and a tooth

Unread postby Foglia » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:47 am

I was on a ship in the middle of the sea with my mom, when I saw that the sailors were exchanging messages with another ship using flags. They wanted to exchange a Russian prisoner with an Iranian one.
While I was watching this, one of my teeth fell down. I saw there was a microscopic parasite swimming in it, which was the cause of the falling.
My mother was without her glasses and she didn't succeed to see it.

Umm, a weird dream! :lol: Can you help me interpreting it?
Thank you
Foglia


--------------

Unread postby Gus Who » Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:32 pm
You lose you "innocence" baby tooth as you witness an exchange between these two countries concerning war in a macroscopic deal... They make a deal if push come to shove, they :dusto: knock out a tooth
Edit: The Parasite is the "Tooth Ferry" bringing you this news.

No comments:

Post a Comment