Monday, April 28, 2014

Shot(s) coming

Time: 1:15am ... I just woke up from another dream... as I know shots are coming, but I don't really want to see them... So I was at my sister place and it's late, and I am getting called away... as she turns the big tv screen out of my view ... I figure this mean some sort of shot to the arm (taking or reciving blood) ... And 3 or 4 more shots in the future...
I kind of want to look away... as I stick out my arm for the shot...
I now wake and have to check the news...





Tornadoes strike central, southern US, killing 12


My sister volunteers for the Red Cross... and I take this is the shot, that I should  not look at... though I worry it could be a bigger one coming ... Either way I look at this shot... I just don't like it. I like to get back to sleep... But I worry...

Update: 4/29 - 

Death toll from severe storms at 35

By Michael Pearson, Shawn Nottingham and Carma Hassan CNN

No comments:

Post a Comment