Monday, February 23, 2015

Somalia type war... Coming

I have to say that This sounded on target... Most likely Middle East - given the time left "Jerusalem" and Iran 

"5,000 sweeping in"

Postby Batman » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:00 
I find myself as a kind of undercover spotter  :infinity: in a "War zone" overlooking a large city environment (position in a high rise building ) 

As I see a missile coming from over my shoulder and strike a home... then I can see more missiles hit a couple more houses... Like seeing footage of such attacks on the news from the sky... 

..it was at this time, I realize I am in a "war zone"... Maybe as a war correspondent... 
I felt an uneasy feeling  :worry: being an "American" in what appeared to be a hostile environment... 

Dream skips ... as I see a dark shadowy cloud sweep in a curve under cover of night light aerial view ... A voice informs me that this cloud represents " 5,000 fighter"... 

... at that point I think of "Somalia" and Black Hawk Down and how every Somalian came rushing in ...

No comments:

Post a Comment