Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Ukraine / mid-east War... News

The push by The militaries to go ... TO WAR!

Unread postby Gus Who » Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:55 am

Naba-Daba-Doo! wrote:I will see if I can get any more sneak PRE-VIEWS tonight :infinity:

Well.. 
I must of came in right on the aftermath of ...  :whoa: WAT ...  :infinity: as I watched some General walk into an emergency TOP BRASS type of meeting and real push the "WAR button" like they gots Obomanated! (he was real talking up a storm - blah blah blah) ... it linger on ... and a lot of people got on the band wagon.

Maybe they want to lynch Lynch for running backing over the Patriots... and saying ... 

:whistling: "I am just here ... So I don't get fined or tackled" 

:whistling: ... Side note... several dreams prior did show some element of "CIA tactics"


No comments:

Post a Comment