Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Yemen Embassy

Look here this Yemen Embassy dream playing out ..

Richard Dreyfuss "SHOTGUN"

Unread postby Gus Who » Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:11 am
Yesterday morning I dreamt that Richard Dreyfuss walk up and stood in the front of a large building (I think it was a government building) and took out a big shotgun and started shooting at the building ... Everyone just watch! It was kind of him taking his time... No body around him was in danger. Like he was one of "the people" willing to start shooting away at the Government... 

He would shoot, and then I see where he hit... Big old holes... He must of fired about 2 dozen shots! He was still firing away when I woke up!

RE: Richard Dreyfuss "SHOTGUN"

Unread postby Gus Who » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:23 pm 
Never heard of "Dreyfus affair" but that kind of reminded me of Papillon (film) ... as in this dream, I saw Richard Dreyfuss as the actor.. and thought I know his character as... "A normal guy" ... as I am not sure if we / I (as other people were around on the "street side," but I did not see any sign of life in the building or in front of the building) heard WAT was going on... but we were there prior too his arrival, and kind of watched... as he open up firing -

I was not sure if it was a "movie" ... as I thought of his character... and now that you mention "devils Island" ... I did recall thinking of the "devils tower" of a third kind as a kind of UFO character ...  :whoa: ... Why is shooting at gov building?? and as it was being shot up... it reminded me of a "Terminator" type of movie where the building gets all shot up.. as I was trying to figure out the WAT-4 ... and he was against WAT-ever the devil is up too... (Clearly something anti-gov)

:infinity: ... Probably goes to the World War that I seen and heard coming!
______________________________________________________
Unread postby Gus Who » Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:52 pm 
interpreter wrote:A normal guy can be someone unknown, but this is not anyone, is Richard Dreyfuss and there must be a conection.


... Yes.. as I recall... he came out of the crowd of people that were in front of this building ... People (including me) recognize him... I watched him walk up... "Just like a normal guy" though everyone knew him and kind of stepped aside...

:geek: - background needed about me... I lean against this current form of government, as I see it ... too "corrupt" and have and would speak out against things... as a normal person... (I say that crooks are running this government... as I have had "Robin Hood" dreams that showed me how they are doing it..)

... I got the feeling he was in character.. I thought of "Close Encounters" as to a 3rd kind... and was trying get the WAT is he doing... Like is he playing - "Mash Potatoe heads"
... I saw that no one was in danger... and was thinking the building (which was very modern, possibly a embassy building... )
.. as it got all shot up... I thought of "Terminator" movie, judgment day... (Probably another dissatisfied society that the U.S. government pissed off) ...

Now going to church, and giving it some thought in which one of the message was about ceramic pots.. Well I gots this doofus now
Unread postby Gus Who » Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:14am

Doofus just walk into Ye-men!

I'm calling it "Shotgun"

Here is one playing out... as Yemen Houthi rebels seize U.S. embassy vehicles after diplomats leave: staff...


No comments:

Post a Comment