Wednesday, November 26, 2014

SOME SORT OF MAJOR EVENT HAPPENING SOON!

most likely "tweedy bird" gets "hit by Cus me Nuts" - it's "ARITHMETIC CODE" 


Postby Batman » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:46 am 
Mac & Cheese are Pardon by the President of the U.S. from the "Thanksgiving table" ... :whoa: 

Probably not the best "sign" to send out.  :dummy" 

:drumming: WARNING! :drumming: 


My  :2cents:




 Asteroids... Mac & Cheese

Postby Gus Who » Fri Nov 14, 2014 
I find my spirit floating in outer space... close to asteroids (one big one, and many small ones around..) darkness and a dusty dry feeling comes over my soul -

-flash- 
I am at my childhood home on the driveway - the garage door rises up and my mother is standing there, (the garage looks more like a warehouse, which it never has) next to boxes, and on top of the boxes was two cases of Mac and Cheese ... 
She has that mothers look of serious, firm ... as she give me a couple words of motherly advice (I don't recall WAT) .. She reaches in and grabs 1 box of the M&C and hands it to me ... the garage door starts to close.. as she gives me a go get them send off ... 

-flash- 
I am back out in outer space ... Same place as above... Darkness, asteroids floating around ... a Dusty dry feeling ... but I pick up a feeling of Danger lurking and a flood coming ...

No comments:

Post a Comment