Monday, December 31, 2012

New Years "EVE" (adult context - sexual)

I read this following dream someone posted, and i've interpreted it to be about New Years "EVE" (for adults) 
http://dreammoods.com/dreamforum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=114435

 Weird Erotic Dream...
by dawmasta on Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:45 am

Ever since a few night ago, I couldn't stop thinking of a really weird dream I had... I'm telling you now that it's pretty sexual, so don't say I didn't warn you! 
When the dream starts out, I'm in a room. I can't remember anything about it but I do remember one thing- Katy Perry was sitting in front of me on a bed, wearing a small bikini. She seemed hesitant when I started to remove her top, but she let me continue. Next I pulled off the bottom to reveal tight light blue panties. She gave me a lustful look as I pulled the panties off and stuck my fingers inside her. I don't really remember anything after that, though. 
I've never been a fan of Katy Perry's music, so I have no idea why it would be her in my dream over anyone else.. Maybe you guys could shed some light onto my crazy dream? 
Thanks,
Dawmasta


Re: Weird Erotic Dream...

UNREAD_POSTby Gus Who on Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:34 pm
:lep: my :2cents: GET THE DREAM!

This is the spiritual world way of New Years "EVE" coming in after 12/21/12 .... http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QGJuMBdaqIw

:whistling: Yeah it's pretty sexual.
-----------------------------


Though I also am wishing everyone, Happy New Years Eve!



No comments:

Post a Comment