Friday, December 7, 2012

In-depth look at "Libya" dream and code

Dream posted on Dreammoods.com

Libya
by dreamer1978 on Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:44 pm

I am a rookie walking with my mentor on dusty streets of a Libyan town. Our mission is to bring to light the regime's human right violation cover-ups. We see a guy on the street who shows the news media the material he has documented about the regimes cruel activities. We hear the authorities were coming, and we disperse from the scene so that we wont get caught. After my mentor and I flee, he tells me that he has figured out the part I would play to help our cause, I would depict the truth of regime's cruelty in my drawings. He hands me a big book that has lots of hand written text and drawings that I would use to horn my skill of drawing and sketching. As we walk, I think about the dangers of getting caught in this foreign land. I think of my very rudimentary drawing skill and what I should draw for practice as we come across this huge brown tree with countless tiny branches but no leaves. We meet a girl who is our partner. She would shop for clothes at a store...


Thanks in advance for your help!!

Re: Libya
by dreamer1978 on Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:21 am

Gus Who wrote:
If you don't mind, I see the mentor as "God", and don't want to step on people's toes... as I started a blog as I see "God" communicate though our dreams and I think this dream is a message that I would like to make part of my .02 Kingdom Come.

So... Can I have your permission to use (highlight as there are many dreams that God speaks though people to pass his messages) your dream ... in my area code (that my way of incorporating things into my pot of gold ) 

Blog address is ... http://i800guswho.blogspot.com/

Sure! feel free to use my dream.

             Brief Current History of Libya 

In 2011, the world once again turned against the Libyan government over its use of violence against the popular uprising against the colonel, inspired by the anti-authoritarian protests sweeping through the Arab world. The UN Security Council passed a resolution authorising Nato air strikes to protect civilians. After months of near-stalemate, the rebels stormed into Tripoli August 2011, and several weeks later Col Gaddafi was killed when his last holdout was overrun.

A transitional government took charge and had the challenge of imposing order, disbanding the former rebel forces, rebuilding the economy, creating functioning institutions and managing the pledged transition to democracy and the rule of law.

Elections for a General National Congress were held in July 2012, the country's first free national election in six decades. The congress appointed a prime minister, Ali Zidan, in October, who formed an interim government tasked with preparing the ground for a new constitution and fresh parliamentary elections in.

      
Well I was going to write out something, but it's ea. sier to copy and paste... So I'll keep to green 

The Origin of Country Names

By Mark Skoultchi
As allied forces take that little trouble-maker Muammar out of the room and explain to him that he needs to share his dictator hat and sword with the other kids now, I can’t help but wonder about the country’s name. Libya. Ironically, it’s pretty darn reminiscent of the word Liberty, ain’t it? Be kind of absurd if its origin had something to do with freedom and the right to self-determination, that sort of stuff.

Not being sure, I consulted my Libyan friends, who were unavailable on account of I don’t have any Libyan friends. So I checked Wikipedia, because it speaks Arabic and is in the know about these things, and it turns out that Libya did not derive its name from any notions of democracy, autonomy or free will.

No, that distinct honor is due Libya’s continental neighbor to the Southwest: Liberia. Take from the Latin Liber, meaning “free”, the country was so named because it served as a homeland for liberated African-American slaves.

I don’t think the country maps very well to most American’s notions of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness (in their 2010 report, Transparency International called Liberia the world’s most corrupt country), but it does have a constitution and three equal branches of government! And there’s always the freedom to stage a revolution if you don’t like that annoyingly dominant executive branch.

But back to Libya. The evolution of that country name is a bit more complicated.

Apparently, the name originally derives from the Libu Berber tribesmen, who occupied the area in ancient times.

According to Wikipedia, the name Libya appears in Ancient Egyptian, Phoenician, Greek, Hebrew, Latin, Arabic, and the modern European languages. The Ancient Egyptians mentioned many Libyan tribes, who were frequent foes of Egypt. Among the most well-known and important tribes was the Libu. Because there were no vowels in ancient Egyptian scripts, Libu was referred to as LBW, and the name appeared repeatedly in numerous pharaonic records afterward. It is, therefore, supposed that the origin of the name Libya was this Egyptian name for the ancient tribe Libu.
......

Biblical Meaning: 
The name Libya is a Biblical baby name. In Biblical the meaning of the name Libya is: The heart of the sea, fat.

SoulUrge Number: 1
People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.

Expression Number: 22
People with this name tend to be a powerful force to all whose lives they touch. They are capable, charismatic leaders who often undertake large endeavors with great success. They value truth, justice, and discipline, and may be quick-tempered with those who do not. If they fail to develop their potential, they may become impractical and rigid.

                         My Interpretation 


   So the Mentor (God) is asking you to draw Libya as you see it from the round level... "I am a rookie walking with my mentor on dusty streets of a Libyan town.
Though this could be said that your a child walking down a liberated town that is still dusty, so you are not sure how to speak out. 
As Dreams put things into symbols and codes... to avoid "regimes cruel activities"as history shows truth so the Mentor show you this symbol ... as you come across this huge brown tree with countless tiny branches but no leaves... also "Liberty"plays much to key role as  codes go one should decipher. 
  Also one must look at "The heart of the sea, fat." to get some sense. 

Now by just posting this dream you have shed some light on your mission ... "Our mission is to bring to light the regime's human right violation cover-ups" The side that is in power never like bad press if it is being called to question. 

"After my mentor and I flee, he tells me that he has figured out the part I would play to help our cause, I would depict the truth of regime's cruelty in my drawings. He hands me a big book that has lots of hand written text and drawings that I would use to horn my skill of drawing and sketching. As we walk... move forward as you gain knowledge and skill to put into a 'picture' (dream symbol) you are lead too...
As we walk, I think about the dangers of getting caught in this foreign land. I think of my very rudimentary drawing skill and what I should draw for practice as we come across this huge brown tree with countless tiny branches but no leaves."

\__,__/ (kind of symbol of hands up or scale with nothing in it) 

A huge brown tree with countless tiny branches but no leaves, is a dormant tree after fall, like it might be ready to sprout leaves. So the dream speaks for itself in which you have to look where your at...

"We meet a girl who is our partner. She would shop for clothes at a store..."
A partner who is shopping for clothes is someone who ... operates as equal partner of sexes as a start... but maybe not aware of all that is seen as to tell one partner is also part of part of the mission to ... bring to light...

Sounds like a new star...t

                                            My Conclusion 

This could be a general message for all to see or just a personal one in which the dreamer is a male in who is a computer professional, and the last artsy thing he did was in 8th grade... and is now getting whack out of his mind. lol



No comments:

Post a Comment