Sunday, December 30, 2012

Sandy Hook elementary school shooting


Shotgun!

I was riding a bicycle down the street and I notice across the street a group dressed in black with shotguns walking towards a lot of people (school) and I started yelling "Shotgun".. "Shotgun" the gunmen point their guns at me, as I started swerving a little on my bike :worry: yelling "Shotgun".. "Shotgun"... No one heard me.

I continued riding zigzag yelling "Shotgun".. "Shotgun" and pointing back at the gang in black... People kind of look at me :whoa: as if they could not hear me. I saw a cop car as he was parked in the middle of the crowd and talking to someone as I rode up the street yelling "Shotgun".. "Shotgun" and no one seem to hear me... I though maybe they could not understand my word... So, I was now 10 feet in front of the cop car pointing at the gang entering the crowd a little ways away and woke up as I yelled "GUN!"

I lied there for a while and though about this dream... I did turn on the tv and saw the news
------
At the time I posted this, the news was about 3 hrs old, and was being reported only a couple people died... (I had woken up around 6:30 am, and went back to sleep.) 
Authorities in Connecticut responded to a mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown on Dec. 14, 2012

Police reported 27 deaths, including 20 children, six adults and the shooter. More info at... 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandy_Hook_Elementary_School_shooting

No comments:

Post a Comment