Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Colorado / Washington earthquakes 2011



This was an old dream about...  EARTHQUAKES

EQ start of world split  

http://dreammoods.com/dreamforum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=86944&p=424709&hilit=#p424709

By Gus Who on Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:20 am

...The dream kind of catches my attention when I am told I have 3 tickets for going 1600 miles ... as I start moving really fast like a beam of light. 
  I am abel to see this invisible level up in the cloud as I leap backwards into the other side of the world in one second... I then feel like I am pulled up to this level and see 8-12 darker skin of middle age in a room as I feel like their my brothers and sisters, like we are a team or group all there for the same cause. (maybe emergency meeting as I think about it) as we greet each other dream skips... 

Then I find myself in a room with a whole bunch of dirty laundry like it needed to be cleaned. Dream skips...

I see a invisible latter coming down from the invisible layer at cloud, in which I can climb up and down... Dream skips..

I find lying flat down on the ground with my ear and eye sight, listening on my childhood imaginary steal the flag line that had no fences or trees but a wider road as I feel and listen to an earthquake and I see a hair line crack form straight down this imaginary line ... as the EQ gets stronger I can see the crack go longer and start opening up to an eight of an inch ... It woke me up.
-----------------
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia The 2011 Colorado Earthquake was a magnitude 5.3 (Mw) intraplate earthquake that occurred on August 22, 2011 at 11:46 PM MDT (05:46 UTC). The epicenter was 15 km (10 mi) west northwest of Trinidad, Colorado, and 290 km (180 mi) south of  Denver, according to the United States Geological Survey (USGS). It was the largest natural earthquake to affect Colorado for more than a hundred years.


The 2011 Virginia Earthquake occurred on August 23, 2011, at 1:51 pm EDT (17:51 UTC) in the Piedmont region of the US state of Viriginia. The epicenter, in Louisa County, was 38 mi (61 km) northwest of Richmond and 5 mi (8 km) south-southwest of the town of Mineral. It was an intraplate earthquake with a magnitude of 5.8 and a maximum perceived intensity of VII (very strong) on the Mercalli intensity scale.  
The earthquake, along with a magnitude–5.8 quake on the New York–Ontario border in 1944, is the largest to have occurred in the U.S. east of the Rocky Mountains since a quake centered in Giles County in western Virginia occurred in 1897, with an estimated magnitude of 5.8.
The quake was felt across more than a dozen U.S. states and in several Canadian provinces, and was felt by more people than any other quake in U.S. history.
These two quakes were about 1600 miles apart on the 37° Parallel line. I was in the Bay Area. I did not know Japan EQ was also on this line, until I looked at this web page...
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread744296/pg1

Please forgive my spelling and grammar.

No comments:

Post a Comment